The cleanup has been committed:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2640.

Jake,
Is it still against ASF policy if these frameworks are moved under
github.com/mesos but we make it very clear we are not taking contributions
to these repos and they are read-only? People can still fork them just like
they can fork github.com/apache/mesos but I don't think it's our intention
to block that right?

--
Jiang Yan Xu <y...@jxu.me> @xujyan <http://twitter.com/xujyan>