Thanks, Vinod.

I've got a handful of JIRAs I'd really like to see land in 0.24.0.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2559 Do not use
RunTaskMessage.framework_id.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2600 Add /reserve and
/unreserve endpoints on the master for dynamic reservation
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2998 Disable Persistent
Volumes, Dynamic Reservations via master flags
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3050 Failing ROOT_ tests in
0.23.0-rc3 on CentOS 7.1
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3079 `sudo make distcheck`
fails on Ubuntu 14.04 (and possibly other OSes too)

I understand your desire to untarget the majority of the tickets, since
it's a time-based release, but we might want to keep some of these targeted
so we can track the priority issues. When the actual rc1 cut date
approaches, it's pretty easy to aggressively push things out of the release
that haven't made it. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
-A-