Good news, everyone!

The vote for Mesos 0.23.0 (rc4) has passed with the following votes.

+1 (Binding)
------------------------------
*** Vinod Kone
*** Adam B
*** Benjamin Hindman
*** Timothy Chen

+1 (Non-binding)
------------------------------
*** Vaibhav Khanduja
*** Marco Massenzio

There were no 0 or -1 votes.

Known issue: `sudo make check` may fail on some OSes. These tests have been
fixed in 0.24.0 without any changes to the rest of the code.

Please find the release at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/mesos/0.23.0

It is recommended to use a mirror to download the release:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=0.23.0

The mesos-0.23.0.jar has been released to:
https://repository.apache.org

The website (http://mesos.apache.org) will be updated shortly to reflect
this release.

Thanks,