Hi Diana,

Sorry for the slow response. We're still in the design phase of this (epic)
feature. BenH was preparing a proposal, but I haven't seen him post it yet.
Once we have agreement on the proposal, and a design doc that details which
new endpoints/messages/etc. we'll need, we can create JIRA tasks for each
piece, and you can take some of those on. Please be patient, and I'd
suggest you "watch" the JIRA to be updated when we have some work for you
to do.

Thanks for volunteering!
-Adam-