James, we're certainly interested, but TimSt.Clair, our committer build
expert is relatively inactive lately, so we should find another shepherd. I
trust Cody's build expertise, and he's already given a couple of looks, but
he's not (yet) a committer. Maybe a committer can pair with him to review
and land these patches.