Hi folks,

Per our last community meeting, I created a list on our Confluence Wiki to
keep track of and increase visibility into the running working groups.
We have previously created these groups implicitly, and as the community
grow, we unfortunately ended up with duplicate meetings with different
stake holders in the case of Networking and folks have been missing out on
other meetings too.

So, here it is:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MESOS/Apache+Mesos+Working+Groups

I imagined that we could create IRC channels, hangouts etc and note the
channels there.

Of course, the main activity should be on the dev@ list but we have
traditionally met up (online or IRL) for design sessions, higher frequency
feedback during reviews, etc.

Thoughts / ideas?

Cheers,
Niklas