On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 1:42 AM, zhiwei <zhiw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kapil,
>
> I don't know how to contribute to modules project, but there are two
> issues:

One possibility is to simply create a pull request on github :-).

> My testing machine is Ubuntu 14.04 amd64.
>
> *1. Mesos lib64 dir*
>
> https://github.com/mesos/modules/blob/master/config ure.ac#L39
> <https://github.com/mesos/modules/blob/master/configure.ac#L39>
>
> MESOS_LDFLAGS="-L${mesos}/lib64 -lmesos -lglog -lprotobuf"
>
> Mesos installs the libraries(*.so) to $prefix/lib directory by default, not
> $prefix/lib64.

I guess we need to test for both $prefix/lib and $prefix/lib64 and choose
appropriately.

> *2. picojson.h header file*
>
> I workaround this issue to insert a line:
>
> https://github.com/mesos/modules/blob/master/configure.ac#L55
>
> if test -d "$mesos_build_dir"; then
> cp $mesos_build_dir/3rdparty/libprocess/3rdparty/picojson-*/picojson.h
> $mesos_build_dir/include

This wouldn't work if we didn't have mesos sources. A possibility is to
include the picojson header directly into the sources or add a submodule to
the repo that points to the picojson repo.