Viktor, you are correct that Mesos' DockerInfo doesn't have explicit
support for the ip:hostPort:containerPort format, but you can use the
DockerInfo.parameters field to pass arbitrary parameters to the docker
CLI.
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/0.26.0/include/mesos/mesos.proto#L1482
"parameters": "-p 192.168.99.100:8080:8080/tcp"