[+1] (non-binding)

I tested on Ubuntu 12.04 and OSX 10.10.5 without SSL.

*make check* works on both platforms with no issues.

With *sudo make check *some tests fail.
The ubuntu failure also occurs with other tests and seems to be related to
the cgroups configuration on that system. Currently looking into the
details here (thanks to Avinash for his support!) and would open a Jira if
necessary.
The 3 failures on OSX are known issues (see below for the respective Jira
tickets).

*Ubuntu 12.04*

[ RUN      ] AuthenticationTest.UnauthenticatedSlave

F0129 15:55:48.241842 11049 cluster.cpp:369] CHECK_SOME(containerizer):
Could not create MesosContainerizer: Failed to create launcher: Failed to
create Linux launcher: Failed to mount cgroups hierarchy at
'/sys/fs/cgroup/freezer': Failed to create directory
'/sys/fs/cgroup/freezer': No such file or directory

*** Check failure stack trace: ***

    @     0x2b969832bd0e  google::LogMessage::Fail()

    @     0x2b969832bc48  google::LogMessage::SendToLog()

    @     0x2b969832b64a  google::LogMessage::Flush()

    @     0x2b969832e562  google::LogMessageFatal::~LogMessageFatal()

    @           0x97fe2a  _CheckFatal::~_CheckFatal()

    @           0xa5376f  mesos::internal::tests::Cluster::Slaves::start()

    @           0xffc286  mesos::internal::tests::MesosTest::StartSlave()

    @           0x9bd542
mesos::internal::tests::AuthenticationTest_UnauthenticatedSlave_Test::TestBody()

    @          0x164b8fc
testing::internal::HandleSehExceptionsInMethodIfSupported<>()

    @          0x164678a
testing::internal::HandleExceptionsInMethodIfSupported<>()

    @          0x1627919  testing::Test::Run()

    @          0x162809e  testing::TestInfo::Run()

    @          0x16286ee  testing::TestCase::Run()

    @          0x162ef36  testing::internal::UnitTestImpl::RunAllTests()

    @          0x164c521
testing::internal::HandleSehExceptionsInMethodIfSupported<>()

    @          0x164732a
testing::internal::HandleExceptionsInMethodIfSupported<>()

    @          0x162dc6c  testing::UnitTest::Run()

    @           0xde89b9  RUN_ALL_TESTS()

    @           0xde85d6  main

    @     0x2b969a2f376d  (unknown)

    @           0x97e409  (unknown)

make[3]: *** [check-local] Aborted (core dumped)

*OSX:*

*[  PASSED  ] 955 tests.*

*[  FAILED  ] 3 tests, listed below:*

*[  FAILED  ] ExamplesTest.JavaFramework                 **Seems to be
known via *MESOS-3582 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3582>

*[  FAILED  ] FetcherCacheTest.LocalUncachedExtract (Problem mentioned
via MESOS-3579)*

*[  FAILED  ] FetcherCacheHttpTest.HttpMixed **(Problem mentioned
via MESOS-3579)*