I just tried building and running the 1.0.0-rc1, and it seems that the
web UI is broken due to /metrics/snapshot returning a 403. (There's a
popup continously displaying "Failed to connect to
mesos-master.example.org:5050!"

I'm running mesos-master with options `--no-authenticate_http
--acls={"permissive": "false", [...]}`, so I'm not completely sure if
this behaviour is as desired or not. (although its certainly unexpected)

Regardless, I looked around for a while, but I couldn't figure out what
to add to the ACL to restore unauthorized viewing access for everyone?

Best regards,
Benno