Dear Mesos team,

We are now trying to use Mesos to manage container cluster in large scale.
During our test, we found some performance issue about Ranges value
subtraction. The current implementation is low-efficient and causes serious
overhead to Mesos allocator. Joseph Wu has helped to file a jira to track
this issue:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-5425. We have
prepared a fix by re-implementing the Ranges subtraction using IntervalSet
data type and we hope to get assignment of this jira to contribute our fix
back to Mesos. Thank you so much!

Best regards!
Yanyan Hu(胡彦彦) Ph.D.
Cloud Infrastructure & Technology Team
Building 19 Zhongguancun Software Park, 8 Dongbeiwang WestRoad, Haidian
District, Beijing,P.R.C.100094
E-mail: yanya...@cn.ibm.com
Tel: 8610-58748025