From:   David Greenberg <dsg123456...@gmail.com>
To:     user <u...@mesos.apache.org>
Cc:     "dev@mesos.apache.org" <dev@mesos.apache.org>
Date:   2016-09-20 上午 10:48
Subject:        Re: 中国的Mesos爱好者们,关于今年在杭州的MesosCon大会

Specifically, we want to make sure that everyone will be able to access the
forms if we put them on Google forms/docs.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 7:04 PM Hechen Gao <hechen....@autodesk.com> wrote:
  Hey David,

  I would love to contribute to your survey about the MesosCon, please
  count me in.

  Best regards,
  Hechen Gao
  Senior Software Engineer, Cloud Platforms - Engineering Core Services

  Autodesk, Inc.
  The Landmark @ One Market, Suite 500
  San Francisco, CA  94105
  www.autodesk.com