Folks,

in preparation for Mesos 1.1.0 release we would like to ask people who have
worked on features in 1.1.0 to either:
* update the CHANGELOG and declare the feature implemented or experimental,
make sure documentation is updated as well;
* postpone to 1.2 and update the related epic;
* promote an experimental feature to stable if necessary.

If you think you need to land something in 1.1.0, please mark the
respective JIRA as a blocker and set the target version to 1.1.0. Bear in
mind the release cut will be cut *tomorrow*, Oct 12 2016.

For experimental features, consider creating a separate epic and moving all
unresolved tickets there, while marking the original epic as resolved for
1.1.0. For example, see MESOS-2449 (pods) and MESOS-6355
(pods-improvements).

Below is the list of candidates for the CHAGELOG update with their
respective owners:
MESOS-6014 CNI port-mapping Avinash, Jie
MESOS-2449 Pods, subtopics: nested containers, nested isolators, default
executor Vinod
MESOS-5676 New Mesos CLI Kevin
MESOS-4697 Unified Cgroups isolator Haosdent, Jie
MESOS-6007 v1 API Anand, Vinod
MESOS-3302 - // -
MESOS-4855 - // -
MESOS-4791 - // -
MESOS-4766 Allocator performance BenM
MESOS-4936 Container security Jie
MESOS-4936 Capabilities and container security Benjamin Bannier, Jie
MESOS-3421 Shared resources Yan Xu
MESOS-5344 Partition awareness  Neil

Below is the list of features marked as experimental in 1.0. Are they ready
to be promoted and called out in the CHANGELOG?
MESOS-4312 Power PC Vinod
MESOS-4828 XFS disk isolator Yan Xu
MESOS-4641 Network CNI isolator Qian, Jie
MESOS-3094 Mesos tasks on Windows Joseph
MESOS-4355 Docker volume isolator Guangya, Qian, Jie

This one has never been even called experimental. Joseph, is it time to do
so?
MESOS-898 CMake (never declared even experimental) Joseph

Thanks in advance for cooperation,
Till and AlexR