Hello,
I am writing a rest client for "operator APIs" and found that some of the
protobuf java classes (like "include/mesos/v1/quota/quota.proto",
"include/mesos/v1/master/master.proto") are not included in the mesos jar file.
While investigating, I have found that the "Make" file does not include these
proto definition files.
I have updated the Make file and added the protos that I am interested in and
built a new jar file. Is there any reason why these proto definitions are not
included in the original build apart from the reason that the APIs are still
evolving?
RegardsVijay