Hey Dave,

Thanks for the recommendations! I've updated the name to "Apache Mesos "
and with the following as the channel description:

    A channel in support of the Apache Mesos community, featuring regular
community meetings,
    DISCLAIMER: The Apache Software Foundation does not govern or endorse
videos on this channel.

Thanks!

MPark