Hi all
1. If we add a third SLAVE mode for Volume Mode in mesos.proto, will it result
in not working for all of frameworks? For example, Volume Mode is enumerate
type in mesos.proto, we want to add a third SLAVE mode and modify marathon to
support DockerContainerizer, This SLAVE mode will be  forward to mesos docker
executor and then to docker daemon. If we do that modification, is there
affection to other frameworks which use old mesos.proto?
2. In addtion, mesos protocol whether supports using Revocable and
Non-Revocable resources in one task or not?

  Best wishes!

jianbin.zh...@xtaotech.com