My patches for the Getting Started landing page revamp are available here: https://reviews.apache.org/r/63095/

Let me know if anyone would like something added/removed etc.

On 10/09/2017 12:22 pm, Benjamin Hindman wrote:
Please see this doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-biNAKITW5mFpYlAE0gH-ycReTHVOv7pak_NTNL17x4/edit>
for more details as well as ideas for documentation. Please add more
yourself!

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 6:19 PM Benjamin Hindman <benjamin.hind...@gmail.com>
wrote:

We've decided on Thursday 10/12!

If you're interested in joining us in person in San Francisco please reply
just to me.

Stay tuned for more details. Looking forward!

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 6:05 PM Benjamin Hindman <