Thanks a lot Yan and Ilya for presenting the benchmarks! Notes are in the
agenda:
https://docs.google.com/a/mesosphere.io/document/d/12hWGuzbqyNWc2l1ysbPcXwc0pzHEy4bodagrlNGCuQU/edit?usp=drive_web

Some action items from the meeting:

-Yan & Ilya, will you guys be able to publish the benchmark perf results in
JIRA? Also would be great to get these benchmarks committed, I'm happy to
help review.
-Ilya was going to try turning on the lock free event queue & run queue to
see the impact on the v0 vs v1 api benchmark.
-Ilya, you mentioned that doing per-connection authentication rather than
per-request authentication is a large improvement to the http api
throughput. Are you interested in working on this? I could help review and
pull in some folks with context.
-Dmitry & mpark were going to work on support for moving bound variables
into defer and dispatch.

Feel free to use this thread or the #performance channel in slack!

Ben