Judith —

we have newbie and newbie++ labels [1]. To help people land their changes
at the end of a hackathon, we should find shepherds for issues before
giving them out to folks. Shepherds should have time for reviews and an
idea about the approach.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-8338?jql=labels%20in%20(newbie%2C%20%22newbie%2B%2B%22)%20AND%20project%20%3D%20MESOS%20AND%20status%20!%3D%20Resolved%20