Hey all we have a winner! The first meeting will be on March 6th at 11am
Pacific time :) I'll add all your emails to the calendar invite. Thanks for
voting!

Greg, I'll add an agenda doc with the Zoom info to the calendar invite.
Please populate that doc with the agenda, and let me know if you need any
help!

Best,
Judith

--