Those suggestions look good to me, however I would strongly urge that they
get improvements committed in an incremental way over the course of the 3
months rather than building a replacement to try to swap at the end.

> The lack of recent contributions is, AFAIK, due to the complexity of
Angular for devs who are not familiar with it. Having a more
straightforward logic between our new endpoints and the views would solve
this issue.

I wish this were the case, but I think the two factors are (1) the majority
of contributors don't feel they have the skills needed for "frontend" work
and (2) currently no companies employing anyone to work on the UI (the CLI
has suffered for this reason as well). If the logic can be more
straightforward somehow then I'm a +1 (different js framework? or do we
need to improve the way we use angular?). I don't have experience with
other js frameworks to see how vue.js claims a lower learning curve :)

Armand and/or Tomek, do you want to be the mentor(s)? I would be happy to
help / meet / discuss / etc.