GitHub user clems4ever opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/mesos/pull/281

    Add alg RS256 support for JWT generator and validator.

    Currently, the JWT library only support creating and validating HS256
tokens. I implemented the creation and validation of RS256 tokens.

    The interface is accepting a shared pointer of RSA as input for RSA keys to
be as generic as possible but I also provide helper functions to convert PEM
representation of keys into RSA keys so that it is easy to read the PEM on
disk. I will probably implement the JWK representation of keys in a coming
review.

    $ git pull https://github.com/clems4ever/mesos jwt-rs256

    https://github.com/apache/mesos/pull/281.patch

    This closes #281

----
commit bd940a0ef88b265daac707916e34cd43f1f8e7d6
Author: Clement Michaud <clement.michaud34@...>
Date:   2018-04-14T09:02:17Z

    Add alg RS256 support for JWT generator and validator.

----

---