GitHub user kaspersorensen opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/metamodel/pull/130

    Added primary key lookup optimization for Apache Cassandra module

    I think the PR title says it all ... I was working a bit with Cassandra and
found that it was easy (and really missing) in our connector to add optimized
support for primary key lookup queries.

    $ git pull https://github.com/kaspersorensen/metamodel
feature/cassandra-improvements

    https://github.com/apache/metamodel/pull/130.patch

    This closes #130

----
commit 0fd056f32ae0f6067ef8fec2fcab605536e3f3af
Author: kaspersorensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-09-19T18:51:08Z

    Added primary key lookup optimization for Apache Cassandra module

----

---
with INFRA.
---