For anyone paying attention to incubator-general, it will come as no
surprise that we graduated as of last night's board meeting.  We have a
press released queued up and planned for monday along with a PR (METRON-687
at https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/539).

It escaped my notice that the graduation was talked about on
incubator-general; otherwise I'd have sent this email earlier and been less
cagey in 687's description.  Even so, I'd like to ask that everyone keep it
to themselves until monday morning after the press release gets out the
door.  I know the cat is out of the bag, but it'd be nice to have a bit of
an embargo.

Thanks!

Casey