The problem seems to be that full/quick dev rely on having the RPMs in the
/target folder

>From metron-deployment/roles/metron-rpms/defaults:
metron_rpm_glob: "{{ playbook_dir
}}/../packaging/docker/rpm-docker/target/RPMS/noarch/*.rpm"

However, that PR appears to no longer copy to the /target folder run as
expected, so quick and full dev are unable to find the RPMs.