No,  Take a look at METRON-777 PR.
What I want is an extension mechanism, where you can:

1. create a project from a metron maven archetype
2. produce an extension ( parser, enrichment, stellar lib, ?? )
3. install that extension through the management UI and configure

All without touching the metron code.

On April 26, 2017 at 12:38:28, Dima Kovalyov (dima.koval...@sstech.us)