While not a must-have, METRON-941 / PR-579 should be trivial enough to include
it.

Thanks,
   Christian

On 01.06.17, 23:17, "Matt Foley" <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    Now that METRON-844 is in, I plan to proceed with the 0.4.0 release
candidate.  I think 844 was the last item we considered a must-have for the
0.4.0 release, and we want to post this release before incorporating several
broad changes that should go in the NEXT release not this one (METRON-777, 942,
975, 876, etc.).

    Let me know if anything else is considered must-have for 0.4.0, but I’m
going to proceed unless I hear otherwise.  Current HEAD is SHA1= 85872bd686
(METRON-858), I’ll go from there.

    Thanks,

    --Matt