If your processor doesn't support virtualization right now I would suggest
looking into if it is simply disabled in your BIOS/UEFI (most processers
have supported this for 10+ years, excluding some processors of course).
Docker is integrated into the build process right now and is considered
mandatory (although you technically could work around it with some effort).

Assuming you are spinning up full-dev, vagrant should create a centos 6 VM
to run Metron in.

Metron is the repository that you cloned from GitHub, downloaded from
Apache, etc.  If you didn't do this, you will need to.  Here is our last
release - http://metron.apache.org/documentation/#releases

Hope that helps

Jon

--