Github user iraghumitra commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/620

    @merrimanr thanks for taking time to validate the UI
     - This needs a fix
     - Alert Status is a UI field that can be used to integrate with an
external ticketing system. This is just an example as of now to show the
usefulness of the system. This can be a configurable option  in rest api
     - Same as above
     - I felt we should not have fixed widths for a table since the table can
have a lot of data currently it auto adjusts. If this is causing jarring
experience we can fix the widths of the columns
     - It is sorting only the first time, will check this
     - Can you give some more info on this, this seems to be working fine for me
     - Same as point 2
     - This is working fine. The OR query syntax is a valid ES syntax. Do you
see any issue with the query?

---
with INFRA.
---