I assume you're taking about METRON-939. The upgrade is not a huge change, and
unlikely to touch any of the bulk writing pieces. The main thing outstanding on
the PR is log4j dependency conflicts from the new ES client.

There's no work in that PR to do anything around mpack based install either so
that's a fair chunk of outstanding busy work and significant testing.

Simon