Beyond this, I think we need to encourage PR review and testing as a way to
contribute, along with documentation. So things
that help with those topics will be good.  Maybe an expended "ways to get
involved including”, and why they are important.

Increased participation leading to PR’s that don’t get reviewed and
committed is not where we want to land.