Github user ottobackwards commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/530

    Yes, I am sorry, I just wanted to point out another test, outside the area
that you are currently looking.  I did not mean to imply that it negated the
need for 1099.

    Although, if we had indexing extensions or enrichment extensions, then that
test *would* cover it.

---
with INFRA.
---