Github user cestella commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/643

    Note for testing this PR, I found the easiest way to install opentaxii is
via the opentaxii role.  Unfortunately `run_ansible_role.sh opentaxii` did not
work for me, so I resorted to modifying
`metron-deployment/playbooks/metron_install.yml` and adding
    ```
       - { role: opentaxii,              tags: ['always'] }
    ```
    under the monit hosts section.  This is totally a hack and I would love to
hear a better way to run the opentaxii role on a working full-dev.

---
with INFRA.
---