Github user ottobackwards commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/689

    So,

    I think this is a great addition, but I have some comments.

    - Where is the documentation for the version of Stix and the Version of
Cybox metron supports?
    - How is the extractor factored to handle support for other versions?
    - How is the extractor factored to handle JSON if / when stix and cybox
change over?
    - Can we handle just Cybox?  Should this be factored to support them
separately?
    - Where is the documentation for the support in this PR?

---
with INFRA.
---