Github user basvdl commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/531

    @simonellistonball after some testing we concluded that Bro is not giving
the output we want (source: https://bro-tracker.atlassian.net/browse/BIT-1630).
The output doesn't contain hostnames, so the relation IP / Hostname can't be
made. I still agree on modifying the source, DHCPDump, is not the preferred way
to go. Can you assist in how to ship and parse multi-line log events, so I can
adjust the parser accordingly without messing with the source?

    Thanks

---
with INFRA.
---