Github user mattf-horton commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/530

    Okay, @ottobackwards , after all this I really wanted to just say "it's
good" :-) but I did have a few more concerns, especially with
ExtensionManager.java.
    I want to emphasize that this is a stellar piece of work, and I'm looking
forward to seeing it in.  We are very close.  After you address these few more
comments, I think we'll be ready to go, on the strength of @mmiklavc 's
practical testing and this code review of the core.

---
with INFRA.
---