I'm grasping at straws but maybe play with your batch sizes?  I hear now
there's a time based option too that I haven't played with.

It would be helpful to have more metrics about resource utilization over
time in your cluster, are you able to gather anything and maybe put it into
a visualization tool?

Jon

--

Jon