Extending this to the user list as well.  Whoever needs help can you quickly
let me know:

- What environment are you installing on (a single VM, multiple VMs, bare
metal, AWS, etc)
- What OS are you using
- How many sensors are you going to be consuming

I'll throw a meeting together once I get a feel for what people are doing with
the platform.

Thanks,
James

03.10.2017, 18:22, "Ronirose Caryll De Castro"
<ronirose.decas...@pointwest.com.ph>:
> Yes, like me I am planning to install Metron and would like to join the
> meeting to know what would be the possible issues that I will face and how
> to solve them
>
> *Thank you!*
> *Caryll*
>
> On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Did you mean to send this to users too?
>>
>>  On October 3, 2017 at 19:12:10, James Sirota (jsir...@apache.org) wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Guys,
>>
>>  How many people do we have with questions about installing Metron? I can
>>  take some time later in the week to schedule a meeting and get everyone
>>  unstuck
>>
>>  -------------------
>>  Thank you,
>>
>>  James Sirota
>>  PMC- Apache Metron
>>  jsirota AT apache DOT org
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged
> material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use,
> distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
> by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your
> computer. There is no warranty that this email is error, virus or defect
> free. If this is a private communication it does not represent the views of
> Pointwest Technologies Corporation or their related entities.

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org