The release wouldn’t have been made if the build didn’t succeed.
And the Release Manager doesn’t need one more fiddly manual edit to do.
I recommend the Release Process instructions be put back, and instead we
incorporate
https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/815
Rational in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1278