When I speak of the mpack situation, I’m speaking of the discussion around
removing them.

On November 6, 2017 at 15:14:59, Michael Miklavcic (
michael.miklav...@gmail.com) wrote:

Kibana and MPack are currently being handled as part of the ES upgrade. I'm
recreating the Kibana dashboards right now. Long story short, there was an
issue upgrading from our pickle file, so I'm recreating it from scratch and
will attempt an alternative approach to storing the dashboard templates.