Github user anandsubbu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/846

    Hi @ottobackwards , thanks for your review.

    I prefixed a 'WARNING' to the message text so it would catch the eye of the
user. Also, I removed the else bit for docker running scenario, since this will
fail for the case where docker is not installed at all. If I retain the else
block, it would report saying 'Docker daemon is running'.

    So, in summary here are the cases:

    1. Docker installed and running would print:
    ```bash
    Docker version 1.12.1, build 23cf638, experimental
    ```
    2. Docker installed, but not running would print:
    ```bash
    Docker version 1.12.1, build 23cf638, experimental
    WARNING: Docker daemon is not running
    ```
    3. Docker not installed would print:
    ```bash