Sorry, Michael. I am having some issues to share any code right now. It
seems we need to go through an internal verification of anything we want to
share. BTW, the curator script I mentioned is very simple and nothing
special. It doesn't worth to waste any time on waiting for it.

Cheers,
Ali

--
A.Nazemian