Honestly, I'm ok with either the in-memory component approach or the docker
approach as long as:

   - It runs in travis
   - The infrastructure components are spun up in a way that isolates their
   classpath
   - The UI e2e test and the integration tests both use the same
   infrastructure

I honestly think that either approach is going to require some custom code
to deploy and manage the components.  I'm not convinced any of this is
going to be free in the slightest.  I think I have a slight preference for
the in-memory components as it's a beast that we already know and use, but
it's a small preference.