I created a ticket, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1363 to
track this.  I also noticed that we might be able to swipe from Nifi.
Looks like they generate a nice page for their stuff based on annotations
and we may be able to adapt it to what we have. I haven't looked at their
code at all yet, but feel free to check out:
https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-documentation/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/documentation