I love it!  I wonder if we could get more of the REPL-like experience (i.e.
I crave autocomplete ;) if we integrated it with jquery shell like they did
with nanook (https://github.com/aeshell/nanook).  I know zeppelin lets you
integrate with more complex javascript.   Regardless, this is awesome,
great job!