* mvn clean package at root level
* mvn clean package -Pbuild-rpms at metron-deployment level and generate RPMs
* Brought up Metron stack on 12-node CentOS 7 openstack cluster using the
generated RPMs
* Bro, YAF and snort - ingest into kafka topics and validated indices
* Add squid telemetry, ingest into kafka topic and validated indices
* Management UI, Alerts UI and Swagger UI sanity check

+1 (non-binding)

Regards,
Anand