Hi James,

Due to changes in the field format, I want to create a new index with the
new format. Create an alias to refer to both new and old index. Then, copy
all the documents from the old index to the new index and use the alias to
search through Metron Alert UI and Kibana to avoid any downtime. Handling
it in Kibana is easy. However, Metron Alert UI shows duplicate documents. I
want to limit Metron Alert UI somehow to read alias instead of both
underneath indices (old index and new index).

P.S: all of your messages in the mailing list end up in my spam for some
reason!

Cheers,
Ali

--