Flow is:

Parser (including the parser class, and all transformations, including stellar
transformations) -> Kafka (enrichments)

Kafka (enrichments) -> Enrichment topology with all it’s Stellary goodness ->
Kafka (indexing)

Kafka (indexing) -> Indexing topologies (ES / Solr / HDFS) configured based on
the indexing config named the same as source.type -> wherever the indexer tells
it to be.

Simon