POC is kind of complete, only thing not done is having the inotify listener
do a tree cache to pick up new configurations.

On January 28, 2018 at 22:39:18, Otto Fowler (ottobackwa...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Btw: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-534

On January 26, 2018 at 15:03:11, Otto Fowler (ottobackwa...@gmail.com)
wrote:

https://github.com/ottobackwards/hdfs-inotify-zookeeper
Has the basics framed out, short of pushing to zookeeper, which I mocked
out at this time.
I’ll add pushing to zk and a cache notification listener to the test soon.

On January 26, 2018 at 08:48:54, Otto Fowler (ottobackwa...@gmail.com)