Hey, I took a look at this, and am unsure of the implementation.
Specifically, the links are in a subpage, not on the homepage itself.  I'm
unsure if that's allowable or not, but I'm pretty sure whimsy won't pick it
up unless they do something more clever than the script I glanced at.

I checked out whimsy and ran tools/site-scan.rb and got this result (which
shows nulls for the links):

> {16:52}~/Documents/workspace/whimsy/tools:master ✓ ➭ ruby site-scan.rb
>> http://metron.apache.org/
>
> Metron http://metron.apache.org/ recent
>
> {
>
>   "Metron": {
>
>     "display_name": "Metron",
>
>     "uri": "http://metron.apache.org/";,
>
>     "events": null,
>
>     "foundation": null,
>
>     "license": "http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0";,
>
>     "sponsorship": null,
>
>     "security": null,
>
>     "trademarks": "Apache Metron and its logo are trademarks of the The
>> Apache Software Foundation.",
>
>     "copyright": "Copyright © 2018, The Apache Software Foundation.",
>
>     "image": null,
>
>     "copyparent": true
>
>   }
>
> }

If you hit the subpage itself, things look better